Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Marshall Tucker Band- Carolina Christmas

Carolina Christmas
This is now my favorite Christmas cd. 1, If you dig the MTB? This is just great. 2, If you like the horn & flute playing of Tucker? You are going to love this. Doug Gray is on top of his game. Chris Hicks is superb. (I love ya Chris! Loved your stuff with the Outlaws as well, Stay right where you are) Doug's Daughter Gabrielle sings lead on "I'll be home for Christmas" She sings like an angel. Clay is back lending a hand. B.B. does a good little tune. One of the best tunes is a duet by Doug & Chris titled "Leave the Christmas lights on" What makes this tune special????? The co-writer of this song is Mr. George McCorkle! George even plays guitar on the track! I have Skynyrd's Christmas cd. I have 38 Specials Christmas cd. They can't even come close too this Marshall Tucker Carolina Christmas!! Buy this quick, Christmas is close! I could listen to this MTB cd in July. It's that GOOD! Happy Holidays to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment