Friday, April 27, 2012

Graham Nash - Wild Tales

Wild Tales
My first review of a Graham Nash Recording.

Being a huge Neil Young-CSNY fan, I had bought Graham's first solo cd "Songs for Beginners" and was really surprised how great his solo cd was (you should check it out!!). However, I having recently purchased his 2nd solo cd "Wild Tales", I was literally blown away by the great, classic tracks on this masterpiece. Graham Nash doesn't have the super-genius of Neil Young, but he's essentially assembled Neil's "Harvest" band to create a wonderfully consistent and timeless piece of work. I would honestly say that virtually every song is a keeper on first listen (which is saying alot considering CSNY's sometimes spotty song selection). Just buy it NOW and crank it up you country rockers~


No comments:

Post a Comment